GIVE NOW ONLINE
Thank you for considering a financial gift to Christ Church United Methodist. We appreciate your support of the ministry and missions of Christ Church.
Giving online is fast, easy, and secure! To begin making your donation online, simply click on the “Give Now” link located to the right and follow a few simple steps to complete your transaction.
Preferred Method – No Fees
Give directly to Christ Church by using your bank’s online bill pay.
- Click the “GIVE NOW” button on the right of the screen. You will be redirected to Christ Church’s SecureGive site.
- Select “click to donate”
- Fill in the desired boxes and choose either “One time” or “recurring”
- You may want to create an account in order to speed up the process in the future!
- Choose the “Enter New Bank Acct” button when selecting a payment method! This option will not charge a fee for processing.
- Follow the prompts and Submit!
Give directly to Christ Church through the postal service.
- You can mail a check to: Christ Church United Methodist, 5091 Caldwell Mill Rd. Birmingham, AL 35242
Set up recurring gifts online through our giving platform. You can select different amounts for specific funds.
Write a check or put cash in an envelope and drop it in the offering baskets located outside each worship area on Sunday mornings. Checks should be made payable to Christ Church United Methodist. If you would like to donate to a specific fund (missions, new bus, general fund, mortgage), be sure to list that in the memo to make sure it is credited to the fund intended.
You can also use our giving Kiosks located in each lobby. This provides a convenient and secure way to give by credit/debit card on Sunday mornings. During this time we ask that you wipe down the kiosk with the provided sanitizer wipes after use.
Please contact the church office at 205-991-5065 if you have any questions.