[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.21.3″ src=”https://www.christchurchbham.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/END-April-7_CHF-Drive.jpg” z_index_tablet=”500″ /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21.3″ z_index_tablet=”500″]
Thank you for partnering with CHF Philippines for our first project to ship needed items from the USA to our Village of Hope in the Philippines. These items will be a big part of starting its first Home of Hope within that Village.
Villages of Hope provide community and a holistic experience for children rescued from human trafficking and religious persecution. Villages of Hope include: 10 Homes of Hope, a Christian school, a church, businesses and agriculture. Every Home of Hope in this village will provide approximately 20 children each with a foundational, healing experience where their physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
Christ Church will be taking donations to Nashville, where they will be boxed and shipped to our missionaries in the Philippines. Items will be shipped in a 20”x20”x20” box. Items must be no larger than 20” length and width. Please bring your donations to the Missions Nook in the Sanctuary lobby.
1. Board Games or small toys. New or gently used, with all pieces intact. Ex: Legos, chess sets, Monopoly, etc.
2. Non-stick pans or cookware
3. Knives, spoons and forks
4. Bedding: Light comforters, sheets, pillow cases. Singles are most needed in neutral/ solid colors.
5. Small tools, hammers, drills, ratchet set
6. Used or new sound equipment for the church. Ex: Microphones, small sound board, etc.
7. Batteries: AA and AAA (must be unused)
8. Quality reusable plastic cups/plasticware
9. Computer screen with HDMI connectivity
10. Used laptops that can be wiped out and used by the college students
12. Crayons and coloring books, pens, markers
13. Vacation Bible School materials
Many times we have other unused items that would be valuable/useful to others! Please feel free to include those items as well.
Compassionate Hope is a global charitable organization focused on providing hope and a future to victims and potential victims of human trafficking and religious persecution in Southeast Asia.