We want to be mindful of these difficult times we are experiencing while also extending our deepest sympathy. As we come together, we want to you to be aware of the different ways you can help us care for the Hooper family and friends as we remember Max and his legacy.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask while inside the Christ Church building
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available as you enter the building
- Ushers will be available to help seat family units 6ft apart to maintain social distancing
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing while inside the building
- Please take the time to monitor your personal health by checking your temperature prior to attending the funeral
We are asking that you register so that we may provide the family with names of those that came to celebrate the life of Max and to help us ensure we accurately prepare for the service.