“The condition of the church may be very accurately gauged by its prayer meetings. So is the prayer meeting a grace-ometer, and from it we may judge of the amount of divine working among a people. If God be near a church, it must pray. And if he be not there, one of the first tokens of his absence will be a slothfulness in prayer.”
– Charles Spurgeon
PRAYER MINISTRY VISION
- To glorify God by honoring Him through worship-based prayer.
- To help the body of Christ deepen their relationship with Jesus by providing opportunities to engage in prayer and worship.
- To engage the body of Christ in praying in alignment with kingdom priorities.
- To undergird the mission of Christ Church through prayer.
THE POWER OF PRAYER
As we seek God’s face, He transforms and empowers. We believe that as we seek the Lord in prayer, people will be saved, healed, and restored. We believe that the church, the city, and the nations will be different. We believe the Lord will do immeasurably more than all we could ask, think, or imagine.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRAYER
PRAYER MINISTRY TEAMS
- Available to pray with you during or after our worship gatherings and at other times by appointment.
WEEKLY PRAYER GATHERINGS
- Small gatherings held for the purpose of simply spending time in worship-based prayer.
- Every Wednesday from 6:00 – 6:45 p.m. in the Upper Room.
MONTHLY PRAYER NIGHTS
- Evenings dedicated to prayer ministry. Made up of three expressions: Worship, Prayer, and Ministry.
- Every last Sunday of the month from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. in the Worship Center.
- Childcare available up to 5 years old.
- For more information on Prayer Nights, click here.
If you would like to receive the prayer bulletin, please contact Bill Tiemann at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the distribution list or to submit a prayer request. You may also submit a prayer request by filling out the bottom portion of your Connection Card during one of the worship experiences. If you have a confidential prayer concern, it will only be shared with a confidential intercessor.
PLACES TO PRAY
- A “set apart” place for individuals or groups to pray. Located on the second floor across from the main office. Open any time the church building is open. Contact us to schedule group meetings.
- Open 24 hours a day and accessible from the south side of the building.
- Located next to the main sanctuary. Open any time the church building is open. A quiet, intimate space for individuals or small groups of people to pray together. Prayer resources available.