“Intimacy with God precedes impact for God.”
PRAYER MINISTRY VISION
- To glorify God by honoring Him through worship-based prayer
- To help the body of Christ deepen their relationship with Jesus by providing opportunities to engage in prayer and worship
- To engage the body of Christ in praying in alignment with kingdom priorities
- To undergird the mission of Christ Church through prayer
THE POWER OF PRAYER
As we seek God’s face, He transforms and empowers. We believe that as we seek the Lord in prayer, people will be saved, healed, and restored. We believe that the church, the city, and the nations will be different. We believe the Lord will do immeasurably more than all we could ask, think, or imagine.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRAYER
PRAYER MINISTRY TEAM
- Available to pray with you during or after our worship services and at other times by appointment
WEEKLY PRAYER GATHERINGS
- Gatherings held for the purpose of simply spending time in worship-based prayer
- Every Wednesday from 6:00 – 6:45 p.m. in the Upper Room.
- Women’s Prayer Group (Meets on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. in the Hand Room)
- If you would like to receive the prayer bulletin, please contact Laura Gossett at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the distribution list or to submit a prayer request. You may also submit a prayer request by filling out a prayer card during one of the worship experiences. There is a space on the card to indicate if you would like for your request to be published. If you have a prayer concern that is private, it will only be shared with a confidential intercessory prayer team.
PLACES TO PRAY
- A “set apart” place for individuals or groups to pray. Located on the second floor across from the main office. Open any time the church building is open. Schedule group meetings through the church office: 991-5065
- Open 24 hours a day and accessible from the south side of the building.
- Located next to the main sanctuary. Open any time the church building is open. A quiet, intimate space for individuals or small groups of people to pray together. Prayer resources available.