Thank you for being flexible as we navigate these difficult times!
During this time we want to thank you for joining us in prayer as we consider the best way to move forward.
KEEP SCROLLING TO LEARN ABOUT OUR REGATHERING PLAN!
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
PREPARING FOR SUNDAY WORSHIP
BEFORE YOU COME
We want to make sure you are well-prepared when you visit Christ Church! Here are some things you can do to prepare:
- Bring a Mask! We are requiring everyone in attendance wear masks while inside the building.
- Monitor your health! We are asking that everyone take a moment to monitor their health before coming to the service. If you are feeling sick, have a fever, or any other symptoms please stay home. While we would love to see you, we want to make sure we keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Bring Your Own Water! Our water fountains and coffee bar will not be available on Sundays. We suggest you bring your own, filled water bottle to church with you.
- Bring your Bible! During this time we will not have hymnals, Bibles, pens, or other handouts. We recommend you bring your Bible and note-taking materials with you!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please remember to maintain 6ft social distancing while at the church.
- We are requiring everyone wear masks while inside the buildings. We also ask that you consider wearing a mask while you are near other individuals outside of the building.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available.
- We will seat everyone by family unit. An usher will direct you to your seat to ensure social distancing in the worship areas.
- Ushers will be dismissing people from each service by sections. We ask that you allow our ushers to help serve you in this way.
- Water fountains and our coffee bar will not be available.
- Bathrooms will be readily available.
SINGING DURING WORSHIP
- We will be participating in congregational singing during worship. We are expecting everyone to keep their masks on during the entire service.
- Those who are helping lead the singing (choir members, worship team members, etc.) are not required to wear masks. However, they will be socially distanced (6ft) from each other and even further distanced from the congregation.
We are asking that everyone register their kids prior to coming on Sunday morning. This will allow our team to prepare for Sunday by printing name tags in advance.
Registering for the service online will take the place of our normal check-in.
Children elementary age and up will be required to wear face masks during worship. We will also be checking temperatures using infrared thermometers when they arrive.
We will be providing nursery during each service. Please register your child prior to arriving Sunday morning.
We are excited to provide a worship time for elementary-aged children. We will be requiring masks for elementary-aged children.
Because we love you…
- All rooms and spaces will be sanitized prior to the services
- Sunday school rooms and gathering areas will be sanitized using an industrial fogger
- Frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down in between gatherings (including services)
- All of our hand sanitizer contains a minimum of 60% alcohol as recommended by the CDC
- All air filters have been upgraded and changed within the last month
We are asking that everyone register for the service they plan to attend. This will not only help our teams prepare for each Sunday, it will also better help us communicate with those who plan to attend.
During this first phase of regathering we are limiting each service to 65-80 people. This will help us keep everyone safe and help our team adjust to new safety protocols during our Phased Regathering. We hope to increase this number as we move through our different Regathering Phases.
You will notice that the registration form lists the maximum number of registrations. It is not our intent to prevent anyone from attending church! We want to make sure to allow space for unexpected visitors to join us for worship on Sundays. If you are unable to register for your desired service due to this limitation, we encourage you to register for a different service time or join us for online worship that Sunday. We offer a livestream option at 8:15am through Facebook, Vimeo, and our website. The 10:45am service will be recorded and released later in the evening. Please feel free to contact the church office if you have any questions or concerns about whether or not you should attend.